Dr Syed Nazim Hussain MD, DNB is a senior consultant dermatologist and aesthetic surgeon with a comprehensive intellectual background and sound experience in clinical dermatology and Facial aesthetics from New Delhi, India. He has more than 15 publication in various international journals, works at Max Hospital Gurugram and Royal Lush Skin clinic Saket Delhi.
- Certified international trainer of Aptos Threads (Georgia)
- Faculty Member Asia Pacific Allergan Medical institute. (Singapore)
- Faculty and global trainer Galderma.
- Reviewer of International Journal of dermatology (IJD)
- Speaker IMCAS, AMWC, WCD , EADV and other national conferences
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
- Member Royal College of Physician and Surgeons Glasgow, UK
- Member European association of dermatology and venereology EADV
- Member of IMCAS, Paris
- Indian Association of Dermatologists, Vereneologists & Leprologists (IADVL)
- Medical Council of India No.29088, DMC No.40124
- Member of Royal college of Physicians and Surgeons Glasgow UK.
- Iranian Medical council
EDUCATION & FELLOWSHIPS
- DNB Dermatology National Board of New Delhi- 2011
- Diploma in clinical Dermatology, Glasgow University UK
- Diploma in American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine.
- Board American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine.
- Masters in Dermatology SISD, New Delhi
- MD Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran 2005