Assist. lecturer of Dermatology, Zagazig University, Egypt
American board of Aesthetic Medicine
American fellowship of Anti-aging Medicine
CEO and founder of Everlast wellness medical center
Director committee of UAE Aesthetic medicine forum
· American fellowship of Anti- aging medicine
· American board of Aesthetic medicine, 2013
· PhD. Research published in Int J Dermatol 2009; 48: 1071–1077
· Role of vascular endothelial growth factor in keloids: a clinicopathologic study
Ahmed Salem, Magda Assaf, Christeen Youssef.
Published Online: Sep 17 2009 6:33AM
Experience in Research :
· 2000 to 2003: Done research on Frequency- Doubled Nd:YAG (KTP) Laser in the treatment of lower limb telangiectasis. Dermatology department of medical school of Zagazig, Egypt
· 2005 to 2007: Done research on Keloids: Evaluation of treatment by using The Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor as a Parameter. Dermatology department of medical school of Zagazig, Egypt
Experience in work:
· CEO and Founder of everlast wellness medical center, Abu Dhabi, UAE from September 2015 – until present
· Head of dermatological department of First medical center, 2011 – 2015, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
· Dermatologist at Gulf diagnostic hospital, 2009 – 2011, Abu Dhabi, UAE .
· Dermatologist at Cosmesurge Emirates hospital, 2006 – 2009, Abu Dhabi, UAE
· Assistant lecturer with dermatology department, Zagazig, Egypt 2005 – present
· Resident with dermatology department, 2001 – 2005, Zagazig, Egypt